Friday, July 9, 2010

sisters.

my sister and i are totally different and totally the same. know what i mean? we are both ENFPs on the myers-brigg, but the way that personality comes out in each of us can either be eerily similar or wildly different.

one of the best parts of being on vacation is spending time together and keeping each other entertained, which we do quite well. have you ever heard us recite "clueless"? or do our accents? or put on musical numbers? mostly, we find it entertaining and people laugh to amuse us or because they feel sorry for us. we don't mind. :)

here are some shots of me and my sissy:

after a morning bike ride to lovie's in historic corolla village. isn't she gorgeous? :)

on the sand dunes.

we took really silly pictures on the beach, but i will spare you our bathing suit pictures. :) we were laughing like crazy and totally cracking ourselves up, while people were probably shaking their heads and feeling sorry for us.

and what was everyone else doing while we were laughing so hard after these silly pictures?

the momma hens were laughing in pity of our ridiculousness:

some of the boys were off in the water -- see those little black heads? there they are!

and sj was waiting for the perfect wave.

they've seen enough of the grace and tiffany show and are probably super thankful we have each other so we don't have to bother them.

true story.

my sister's going to be such a great eemo (korean name for an aunt that is the mother's sister. a dad's sister is called "gomo"). she is going to be choi boy's cool aunt and will be in charge of his wardrobe and hair. :)

aaand...happy 10 months to my little choi boy!!! mommy and daddy miss you and love you and can't wait to celebrate WITH you! :)

3 comments:

  1. we're gonna need video of "clueless", accents, and musical #s. clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this until now. Clearly I'm going through and reading the posts I've missed. Work is crazy today, but I don't feel like working.
    Love you so much. You're such a gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    My name is Sarah and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blog posts about Corolla to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Sarah(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Sarah
    P.S. I also commented on another one of your posts, they are just great!

    ReplyDelete

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!