Tuesday, October 19, 2010

and the winner is...

Photobucket
elizabeth, who said:
Hmm... to be honest, I'm not sure I could read anything 100 times!
But eating 100? Oh man... Twix, cupcakes, candy corn, Heath bars... do I really have to choose?

yay, elizabeth! email me your address and i'll send off your goodies in the mail. so excited for your girls to use the snack traps and enjoy the book!

my favorite part was reading everyone's answers. here are some honorable mentions for the best answers:

michelle: I could eat 100 of any kind of cheese. I LOVE CHEESE. I pretty much don't discriminate when it comes to the stuff. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!

sue: oh, i like you even more now that i know you are a lucy maud montgomery fan! i adore anne shirley and diana barry. and of course, gilbert. love, love, love him.

sandra: I could eat 100 bags (and more) of Erdnussflips, which are a delicious peanut snack not made in the U.S. Great, now I am hungry!

christine: Uhm, I'd like a pair of those glasses... they rock. Really and truly!

and my absolute favorite:

kelly: OMG, I love Gilbert Blythe soooooooooooooooo much. All of a sudden, I can't remember your questions because I am drooling over Gilbert Blythe.

heehee! you guys are too funny. :) so glad many of us share an obsession with mr. blythe.

i loved this. so fun! i'll be doing another giveaway next week, so be on the look out!

p.s. i used this super cool tool to generate a random winner -- such a fun way to pick!

8 comments:

  1. I am very glad we share this obsession :) As Max and I were walking out of music class today, I looked up at all these posters of goings-on about town and guess what I saw?? Anne of Green Gables THE MUSICAL is coming. Holy cow!!! Why now? When I can't really go out to plays? Ugh!!!

    Oh yeah, congrats to Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Elizabeth!!!! ( it's about time you won something girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! WOOO HOOOOO! Colleen's totally right - I'm such a loser.
    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up over the CHEESE comment! Love it!

    Congrats Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Elizabeth!!
    (bookmarking that cool tool!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, Elizabeth.
    Great answers everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man! I saw "Jackpot" and then my name....but it wasn't meant to be! :-) Congrats EF!

    ReplyDelete

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!