Monday, December 24, 2012

happy christmas to all!

It really *is* the most wonderful time of year, isn't it?

I'm writing this early and scheduling it because when it goes up, I'll be enjoying Christmas Eve with my awesome family. :) 

I hope you are enjoying your evening, too!

And to wish you the merriest of Christmases, here are our Christmas cards!
yes, cardS. because i'm crazy (or super resourceful) we ended up with three cards this year...one main one and two that were free with promotional codes. yesssss.

and my personal favorite:


Christmas blessings to you and yours!



2 comments:

  1. hello! hope you had a merry christmas and blessed new year! super cute cards. esp love the last one- can't beat that jolliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry for the very very late response... but...) Merry Christmas to you too! Thank you for the lovely card - I must say that last pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!