Thursday, April 12, 2012

small style: easter sunday best.

alternatively titled, "who says green pants aren't versatile?"
alternatively alternatively titled, "another one with way too many photos of my boy"


:)

you guys.
i'm madly in love with these green pants on cb. they're just too stinking cute!

so, of course choi boy had to don his green chinos (with a few select accessories, of course) for easter sunday. {and what a very blessed sunday it was...so much rejoicing!}

Photobucket
ack. i just love him!

we tried to get a good family shot, but cb was feeling so silly that this was the best we got:
null
{he kept trying to bang our heads together. ow.}

we did, however, get some sweet and hilarious snaps with cb and each of us:
null
null
null

null
"are you going to let me take your picture, cb?"

null
"no, mommy. but i love you."
dang it. i am putty in this child's hands!

he even roped tippy eemo into a silly shot.
null
my sister would like me to point out and clarify that she did not wear those grody velour lounge pants to church. they are her my-annoying-older-sister-dragged-me-out-to-take-pictures-of-her-family pants.

the sillyness did provide some gems, though. like this quintessentially korean "i'm so cute" one:
null
haha!

poor cb.
null
his momma is so annoying.

all he wanted was to eat his fruit snack in peace.
null
sheesh.

;)

and of course, here are the details:
hat: old navy
shirt: janie & jack (gift from my aunt)
bowtie: crewcuts
suspenders: american apparel
pants: gap (gift from my mom)
shoes: tiny toms (gift from my sister)


and just for giggles, i had some fun with one my favorite shots because we jokingly kept calling cb "poindexter" all day...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
i couldn't help it.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable outfit for a handsome little boy! I loved this post. I have the same tendency to take oodles of photos! How can we help if with kiddos this cute!? ;-) Stopping by from Small Style. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks absolutely so cute! Love the pictures!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to decide what my favorite part of his outfit is, but I can't narrow it down. I love the whole thing from the hat down to the shoes. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love!! What a stylish sweetie. You all look AMAZING!! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love this outfit on him... LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!