Sunday, February 10, 2013

it's baaaaack!

For a while, my Etsy shop has been rather defunct. As in it was on temporary permanent vacation (in my head, that makes sense).

But now that we're in the thick of waiting for our second referral and have a long wait ahead of us until Choi Girl is home, I thought it was time to get things started again. (Again, in my head that totally makes sense, too!)

This time around, things are little different in the shop. While you can still order customized baby name paintings like these:

 I've also added a new collection of customized Moleskine notebooks like these:
I've always loved doodling and hand-lettering, so I'm really excited about these and love the opportunity to get really creative!

I hope you'll take a minute to pop over and see what's new! My goal is to use the sales to help us save up so Choi Boy can join us on our trip to bring home Choi Girl...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

why, hello there! do you have something to say? 'cause i'd so love to hear it!